Alteration Sewing Class
Recommended for Beginners & Sewing Level 1
Learning Objectives: Demo and Execution of Different Sewing Techniques (techniques may vary depending on the project and student(s) ability to follow along). Student will learn how to sew five different types of hemming and finishes. Bring 4-6 clothing items to hem.
- Learn how to sew fold and double fold hem
- Learn how to sew rolled hem
- Learn how to sew trim hem
- Learn how to sew stretch knit hem
- Learn how to sew blind hem by hand and machine
- Learn how to hem keeping original hem
- Learn how to alter waist line
- Learn how to alter oversized top or dress
Sewing Project: 5 Different Ways To Hem & Alter Waistband
Date: Tuesdays 1/16, 1/23, 1/30
Time: 10am - 12pm
Location: Issaquah Highlands
Duration: 3 days
Group Lesson Price: $275 including sewing materials and sewing tools.
Maximum of 4 students per class
Class may cancel if we have less then 2 students in class.
DISCLAIMER: We allow students to work at their own pace and never rush to finish a project. There is always a possibility students may not complete the sewing project during the duration of his/her class/workshop.
*PLEASE remember to REGISTER your child after you purchase this class, THANK YOU!