Kids Sewing 1 - Pillow Cases
Sewing Level: Recommended for Beginners & Level 1 Sewing
Learning Objectives: Demo and Execution of Different Sewing Techniques (techniques may vary depending on the project and student(s) ability to follow along). Student will start and complete a sewing project by end of this course.
Students may take this class multiple times to learn different sewing techniques depending on the sewing project.
- Learn how to use sewing machine
- Learn how to use different sewing tools
- Learn different types of stitches, (top stitch, edge stitch, & etc)
- Learn how to sew straight and curve lines
- Learn how to trace pattern and cut fabric (depending on age)
- Select fabric from our fabric library
- Learn how to sew pillowcase with french seams
- Learn how to sew pillowcase with flap
- Learn how to sew pillowcase with zipper
- Learn how to hand sew invisible stitch
- Sew Final Project
Sewing Project: Pillow Cases (all tools and materials provided by instructor)
Ages: 9-17 years old
Duration: 3 days
Dates: Wednesdays 11/29 - 12/13, 2pm-4pm
Group Lesson Price: $275 including sewing materials and tools. Maximum of 4 students per class. Class may cancel if we have less then 2 students registered for class.
What to bring: Bottle water/ clear drink & light snack. Please avoid any sort of nuts as some student(s) may have food nut allergies.
DISCLAIMER: We allow students to work at their own pace and never rush to finish a project. There is always a possibility students may not complete the sewing project during the duration of his/her class/workshop.
*PLEASE remember to REGISTER your child after you purchase this class, THANK YOU!