Adult Sewing 2
Must take Basic Sewing Lesson 1 before taking other Sewing Lessons.
Recommended for Sewing Level 1
Learning Objectives: Demo and Execution of Different Sewing Techniques (techniques may vary depending on the project and student(s) ability to follow along). Student will start and complete a sewing project by end of this course.
Students may take this class multiple times to learn different sewing techniques depending on the sewing project.
- Learn how to trace pattern and cut fabric (depending on age)
- Select fabric from our fabric library
- Learn how to sew zig zag stitch
- Learn how to sew basting stitch
- Learn how to sew waistband casing
- Learn how to insert and sew elastic waistband
- Learn how to sew side pockets (depending on the project)
- Learn how to sew three different hem (straight stitch hem, double fold hem & blind stitch hem)
- Sew Final Project
Sewing Project: Apron (all tools and materials are provided by instructor)
Date: Wednesdays or Thursdays
Time: 10am - 12pm
Location: Issaquah Highlands
Duration: 3 days
Group Lesson Price: $275 including sewing materials and sewing tools.
Maximum of 4 students per class
Class may cancel if we have less then 2 students in class.
DISCLAIMER: We allow students to work at their own pace and never rush to finish a project. There is always a possibility students may not complete the sewing project during the duration of his/her class/workshop.
*PLEASE remember to REGISTER your child after you purchase this class, THANK YOU!