Adult Sewing 2
Must take Basic Sewing 1 before taking Sewing 2
Learning Objectives: Demo and Execution of Different Sewing Techniques (techniques may vary depending on the project and student(s) ability to follow along). Student will start and complete a sewing project by end of this course.
Students may take this class multiple times to learn different sewing techniques depending on the sewing project.
- Learn how to trace pattern and cut fabric
- Select fabric from our fabric library
- Learn how to sew zig zag stitch
- Learn how to sew basting stitch
- Learn how to sew waistband casing
- Learn how to insert and sew elastic waistband
- Learn how to sew side pockets (depending on the project)
- Learn how to sew three different hem (straight stitch hem, double fold hem & blind stitch hem)
- Sew Final Project
Sewing Project: Shorts or Skirt (all tools and materials provided by instructor)
Date: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Location: Issaquah Highlands
Duration: 3 days
Group Lesson Price: $275 including sewing materials and tools. Maximum of 4 students per class. Class may cancel if we have less then 2 students registered for class.
What to bring: Bottle water/ clear drink & light snack. Please avoid any sort of nuts as some student(s) may have food nut allergies.
DISCLAIMER: We allow students to work at their own pace and never rush to finish a project. There is always a possibility students may not complete the sewing project during the duration of his/her class/workshop.
*PLEASE remember to REGISTER your child after you purchase this class, THANK YOU!