- KS Classes
- Adult Basic Sewing 1
Adult Basic Sewing 1
At this time I am only available on Tuesday mornings for adult lessons. Please email email@example.com for next class date and time.
Learning Objectives: Learn the fundamentals of sewing using a sewing machine while learning different sewing techniques, (techniques may vary depending on the project and student(s) ability to follow along). Student will start and complete a sewing project by end of this course.
Students may take this class multiple times to learn different sewing techniques depending on the sewing project.
- Learn how to thread sewing machine
- Learn how to adjust sewing machine tension
- Leant how to use sewing tools
- Learn different types of stitches, (top stitch, edge stitch, & etc)
- Learn how to sew straight and curve lines
- What is seam allowance and sew seam by machine
- Learn how to sew french seam
- Learn how to sew patch pockets
- Learn how to sew straps
- Learn how to trace pattern and cut fabric
- Select fabric from our fabric library
- Sew Final Project
Sewing Project: Tote Bag or Apron (all tools and materials are provided by instructor)
Date: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Location: Issaquah Highlands
Duration: 3 days
Group Lesson Price: $275 including sewing materials and sewing tools.
Maximum of 4 students per class
Class may cancel if we have less then 2 students in class.
DISCLAIMER: We allow students to work at their own pace and never rush to finish a project. There is always a possibility students may not complete the sewing project during the duration of his/her class/workshop.
*PLEASE remember to REGISTER your child after you purchase this class, THANK YOU!