Kids Basic Sewing 3 - Fashion Tops
Must take Basic Sewing 1 & 2 before taking Basic Sewing 3
Learning Objectives: Demo and Execution of Different Sewing Techniques (techniques may vary depending on the project). Each student will start and complete a sewing project by end of this course.
- Learn how to finish neck with facing or binding
- Lear how to sew darts and pleats
- Learn how to gather fabric and sew
- Learn how to sew button & button hole by machine
- Sew invisible zipper or regular zipper
- Learn how to sew narrow hem
- Sew Final Project
Sewing Machine and materials provided by instructor.
Ages: 9-17 years old
Duration: 3 days
Spring Dates: Registration Open
- Wednesdays 4/26 - 5/10, 2pm-4pm
- Fridays 5/25 - 6/9, 3:30pm-5:30pm
Summer Dates: Registration Opens 3/27/23
- 6/27 - 6/29, 1pm-3pm
- 7/11 - 7/13, 10am-12pm
- 8/1 - 8/3, 10am-12pm
Group Lesson Price: $275 including sewing materials, sewing tools not included.
Maximum of 4 students per class. Class may cancel if we have less than 2 students registered for class.
What to bring: Bottle water/ clear drink & light snack. Please avoid any sort of nuts as some student(s) may have food nut allergies.
DISCLAIMER: We allow students to work at their own pace and never rush to finish a project. There is always a possibility students may not complete the sewing project during the duration of his/her class/workshop.
*PLEASE remember to REGISTER your child after you purchase this class, THANK YOU!