Basic Sewing 1
At this time I am only offering Private Sewing Lessons online.
Must have sewing machine to take this class.
Learning Objectives: Demo and Execution of Different Sewing Techniques (techniques may vary depending on the project).
- Learn the functionality of your sewing machine
- Learn how to thread your sewing machine
- What is seam allowance and sew seam by machine
- Learn how to sew straight and curve lines
- Learn how to sew top stitch and edge stitch
- Learn how to hem by machine
- Learn how to sew pleats
- Learn how to sew patch pocket
- Learn how to sew tubular strap
- Sewing Final Project
Materials provided by instructor: (Sewing Kit)
- Practice Sewing Paper
- Precut Fabric
- Precut Trim
Sewing tools needed for class - (Not provided, sewing tool kit can be purchase for $11)
- Straight pins
- Seam ripper
- Fabric pencil or marker
- Seam gauge
- Tape measure
Ages: 10 years old and up
Date: Wednesdays -Fridays
Time: 4pm - 6pm
Duration: 3 days
Private Lesson Price: $325 including sewing materials, sewing tools not included.
Sewing materials and sewing tools can be picked up in Issaquah or mailed out for additional fee of $8.00.
*PLEASE remember to REGISTER your child after you purchase this class, THANK YOU!